Patients often question the reasons for their ailments. In general, the response remains the same: STRESS. While it is true that stress can worsen most ailments, it is never the main cause.
Stress overflows within the body as water floods the fields of a valley. When the flood is over, the water remains in the areas where the ground was already depressed to cause further erosion. Stress works in a similar fashion. When stress invades the body as a general neuro-muscular tension, the already weakened region will result in further debilitation due to the additional tension. Unless corrected, that impairment to the body’s structure (to its skeleto-muscular system), can result in illness, and become a cause of further disturbances.
After Dr. Rachitan localizes these impairments in the body’s structure, he establishes the relationship between these structural abnormalities and illnesses that affect internal organs. He considers these structural abnormalities being a physical cause, whereas the quality of thinking and the way the person relates to the environment, being the mental cause. This theory excludes health problems caused by viruses, bacteria or microbes.
Here are a few examples that reflect the relationship between structural abnormalities and illnesses that affect internal organs:
* We often observe that various heart conditions are accompanied by problems with the rib cage, more specifically, at the costasternal or costavertebral joints.
* Persistent headaches, or migraines, are often the result of neck problems, usually at the cervical spine. Or they can result from problems with the skull, more specifically, cranial sutures.
* Stomach problems (hyatal hernia) are often accompanied by disturbances in the diaphragm.
* Various problems in the lower abdominal region, such as colitis, cystitis, problems in the reproductive system, are often accompanied by disturbances in the lower back, more specifically the lumbosacral and pelvic regions.
* Various problems in the lower abdominal region, such as colitis, cystitis, problems in the reproductive system, are often accompanied by disturbances in the lower back, more specifically the lumbosacral and pelvic regions and lower abdominal muscular lesions.
Dr. Rachitan believes that in order to address a particular disease and stimulate the healing process, a health practitioner must first determine the cause of illness. As mentioned, the causes of various illness are founded in the body’s structure. Isolating/correcting these abnormalities is one of the most effective ways of dealing with health issues within the body’s systems, organs, and various segments of the body. Improper diet and lifestyle can also contribute to the deterioration of health and diminish the body’s capacity to heal itself.
“I believe that that a lot of health issues are caused by our double existence (trying to live different life then the one we designed initially).”
“I believe than many diseases are the result of the conflict that we create within ourselves.”